darlingbooks

darlingbooks

The Espressologist

The Espressologist - Kristina Springer I adored The Espressologist! It is a modern-day fairytale: enchanting, funny and caffinated!

Everything I love about coffee shops is in this book! The drinks, the environment, and the perky staff. Although I have to say, reading it in Starbucks made it even more enjoyable. Short and sweet, I finished it in a single day.

Jane was a breath of fresh air as a narrator - and I felt the style was very much like my own. I swear this is just a book I forgot to write! The only thing I wish had been more developed was the love interest Cam - who I never really, er, got. Had I liked him even a little bit more, this could easily have been a 5 star book. It was honestly that enjoyable!

The hardback edition - which is currently the only one out - has an adorable coffee stain circle etched into it. And how much more adorable could that cover possibly get? ♥

Bottom line? A wonderful, escapist read for coffee-lovers of all ages. Especially if you need a little reality to cleanse your palate between all the fantasy YA in the market!